Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your intention of Officiating in the region! We will help you through the process if you have any questions.
– Be a Current KRVA and USA Volleyball member in good standing.
– Memberships acceptable for officials are: Officials, Adults with Juniors, or Junior player (if under 18).
– Pass the USAV background screening (adults only)
– Complete the SafeSport Certification Training
– Acquire and submit your PA 153 clearances (required by the state)
– Complete your Officials Coursework and Pass the Test in the USAV Academy – New officials will take the course titled “KRVA New Referee Training” (sign up instructions here)
– Be rated at the Keystone Rating Rally receive feedback from experienced Officials
Once you are underway, Check Event Assigning Program page for how to find work officiating in the region.
Again, reach out to email@example.com with any questions and to express your interest. We look forward to you joining our group of distinguished Volleyball
Who to Ask
Technical issues with the VRT
Assigning, requirements, clearances, events, and general questions