It is the Club Director’s responsibility to ensure that their coaches have met the following KRVA coaching requirements:
- Member in good standing (Adult w/Juniors) $55
- Background screen must be current
- IMPACT Certification completed
- Concussion Awareness completed & Certificate sent to office. This course only needs to completed once. Certificates may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SafeSport Training Completed & Verified through Webpoint.
- All coaches that work for (not volunteer for) a KRVA Club Team, must comply with PA Act 153. A copy of these DOES NOT need to be sent into the office.
Without meeting all the requirements listed above, the coach will remain ineligible and may not coach in any capacity with the club.
It is also mandated by the state of Pennsylvania that coaches have their PA 153 Clearances. The Region strongly recommends that Club Directors verify their coach’s clearances to comply with state law.
The region does not collect PA 153’s for coaches unless hired by the Region.