Coach Dev. Committee
Chair | Dan Mickle
- Member in good standing
(Adult w/Juniors) $55
- Background screen must be current
- IMPACT, or above, Certification completed
- Concussion Awareness completed &
Certificate sent to office
- SafeSport Training Completed
& Verified through Webpoint
- Pass Pennsylvania state screening
requirements per Region policy
ALL coaches must meet the above requirements to be eligible to coach and to be placed on a roster.
Contact Coach Development
Region Impact Clinic
Date: November 5, 2017
Location: Fleetwood Community Center
110 West Arch Street
Fleetwood, PA 19522
Time: 10am to 2pm
Instructor: Dick Sware
Members may register by logging into their Webpoint account and clicking onto Region Coaching Clinics. These classes are offered at NO COST to our members.
Background Check Requirements for a PA 153 Clearance
All coaches that work for (not volunteer for) a KRVA Club Team, must comply with PA Act 153. For your convenience, we have added the links needed to complete the 3 background check requirements below.
- Criminal History Record from the PA State Police (PATCH) system
- Child Abuse Clearance obtained through the Department of Public Welfare
- FBI Fingerprint screening (this does not include volunteers with ten year consistent PA residence)
To take the SafeSport Training, you must have a current USAV membership. If you are not a current member, you must first register/renew. Once a current member, follow the instructions below:
- Log into your Webpoint Account (link on the left of this page)
- Click "USAV Clinics" on the left side of your screen
- Click "participant registration" for the SafeSport On-Demand: Two-Season Certification course
- Complete all steps of registration
- On final registration page click "Log into USAV Academy"
All coursework will be available in the USAV Academy. The course is comprised of 3 - 30 minute sessions. All 3 must be completed in order to receive a current certification. All adults working directly with Juniors are required to take this training, which includes all coaches, officials, club directors, tournament directors, and more.
Concussion Awareness Training and Certification
All coaches and officials are required to take concussion awareness training and submit a certificate to the KRVA office. Take the training here and learn more about why this training is so important for officials here.
Want to Host an IMPACT Class?
Anyone interested in hosting a Fall IMPACT class, please
e-mail the Coach Development Chairperson.